Thursday, February 5, 2015

Not much

There's not a whole lot to report right now. We're sort of in a holding pattern. I"m not a patient person by nature, so I'm going a little stir crazy.

We received the building report, though. Looks pretty good. Most of the issues that the inspector found, we knew about and have already started plans to deal with them. The only thing we didn't really know about was some of the electric systems have been tampered with, so we're working on that getting checked out. Nothing really serious, just bits and pieces.

So now we're just waiting for the bank to do their appraisal and come to the party with a loan. It's probably the worst part of this waiting game- putting trust into the bank. Not the best feeling in the world, but we've got our fingers crossed.

I've also discovered the coolest event that, hopefully, we can participate in next year. LAST! The Llano Art Studio Tour! I'm really hoping that by next year our art studio will be up and running.

And I've been planning out fairy gardens. I've always loved them, and now I'll have enough space that I can do a couple! Poor Steve is getting worried.

So, although we're just waiting, there's still plenty to do during that time.

Doesn't make it go any faster, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment